New coronavirus cases in Victoria have been falling nicely this week, but if you look a little closer there are still some concerning numbers.
A large number of healthcare workers are still being infected.
And cases from aged care still appear to be making up large parts of the daily totals.
So could the Government’s struggle to rein in infections in aged care and hospitals be holding Victoria back?
On today’s show:
* Is the drop in Victorian case numbers due to lower testing?
* But didn’t the Victorian Health Minister say only 10-15 percent of health workers are catching it at work?
* What are the chances that aged care and hospital transmissions will keep Victoria in lockdown?
* Can you tell me more about the Oxford vaccine? How does it work?
* Will the vaccine work for people with weak immune systems?
* Would Norman and Tegan personally take it?
And we put the call out yesterday to see how long coronavirus tests are taking around the country. We’ve had a huge response, so thank you! We’ll break down the numbers, but no prizes for guessing which state has the longest waiting time.